• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spring Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any footage from the Midwest Power after party? THAT would be some good footage!!

I heard he had a mount for his belt but decided not to use it because in would have got in the way when he tried to use the restroom.

I heard he had a mount for his belt but decided not to use it because in would have got in the way when he tried to use the restroom.

It's called a fanny pack, Steve. And though I was sporting the cameras, they were confiscated by the bouncer at the door; so unfortunately they failed to capture the festivities.

I'm still amused about prepping charges in a bar!

-Eric-

It's called a fanny pack, Steve. And though I was sporting the cameras, they were confiscated by the bouncer at the door; so unfortunately they failed to capture the festivities.

I'm still amused about prepping charges in a bar!

-Eric-
I'm still not sure how you missed it on the menu, they had FFF and FFFF. It was under the "Shots" menu. Too bad they confiscated the footage, we could have used it to answer the one question we all had..............who is Scooby.

we could have used it to answer the one question we all had..............who is Scooby.

Just like "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?": We may never know. One thing we do know for sure; that Kyle character; he's an @hole!

It's all Kyle's fault.

-Eric-

The "Outlander" has landed.
It turned out to be kind of a BONUS when I opened the box.
The Outlander is 2x bigger than I pictured.
I never really look at the dimensions and what pictures Ive seen didnt have anything in them to get a size comparison.
I thought it was only around 2 1/2 dia.
Anywhoo- the Big Rage was in the box also.
Im giving that beginner kit and a launch set up to Sandy's friend's 12 yr old son.
Hes the young man(and his Mom) who hooked me up with the Sax.

I will take one of each of the Quest rockets you have left. I live in Barstow 92311 so you can figure the shipping costs. I do not know how to send a PM or what does it even mean. Get me a price and i will send you a MO

Oh, I forgot to mention. Eric's service was top knotch!
Package was COOLER then I expected and arrived earlier then I expected!

Alex

Oh, I forgot to mention. Eric's service was top knotch!
Package was COOLER then I expected and arrived earlier then I expected!

Alex

Likewise; a great big Thank You to Alex and all the buyers!!! All great transactions; thanks to each and every one of you!!!:clap:

-Eric-

i sent the money on monday and it has not got there yet? If you do not get it by Friday I will take the money order and go to the post office and see if they can find it. first class mail is fast most of the time
Kurt

i sent the money on monday and it has not got there yet? If you do not get it by Friday I will take the money order and go to the post office and see if they can find it. first class mail is fast most of the time
Kurt

Hi Kurt,

Nope; no money order yet. Hopefully today! Box is all packed up and ready to go.

Thanks,

-Eric-

Kurt

Hi Kurt,

Payment arrived this afternoon. Kits ship on Monday; see PM for more details.

Thanks a ton!:cool:

-Eric-

I got the rockets in great shape and packed very secure. thank you for the extra's
Kurt

Time for a little Spring Cleaning! Whatever isn’t sold within a week or two goes on E-bay (or stays put).

Prices do not include shipping; I charge only actual shipping cost for items. Items may be combined for shipping. First pm for an item gets dibs on the item; payment via Paypal or check/money order within a reasonable amount of time or the item gets re-posted for sale. I’m more motivated to sell some items than others; pricing reflects this. Feel free to make an offer if you think the asking price is high. Photos available upon request.

Rocket kits
Wildman
-(1) Dark Star Extreme (4” rocket, 3” hole, 52” booster). Stickershock decals (black/yellow) included!: $250 Sold
[/SIZE]

Aerotech
-(1) Aerotech Strong Arm: new, sealed in box: $40
-(1) Aerotech Phoenix rocket glider: a rarity indeed and priced accordingly; 32mm casing not included. $225 (less than I payed for it!)

Estes
-(3) Eliminator #1950 unopened: $15 each: Sold
-(1) Maxi V2 #1267: fins and 1 centering ring have been cut out: $100
-(1) Cosmic Explorer # 2421 unopened: $12
-(1) Outlander #2110 unopened: $17: Sold pending funds
-(1) Fat Boy #2139 unopened: $12: Sold

-(2) Spaceship One unopened “Launchables” stufferless plastic bag: $8
-(1) AGM-57X Heatseeker “Launchables” stufferless plastic bag: $7.50

Quest
-(2) Big Rage #1605 unopened: $9 each. This kit includes the nose, fin can, and two lengths of airframe for the Nike Smoke for you kit bashers! 1 of 2 sold pending funds
-(2) Icarus #2006 unopened: $7.50 each
-(2) Aerobee HI #1015 unopened: $5 each
-(1) Tomahawk (cruise missile) unopened #3007: $10
-(1) Terrier Orion #2015 unopened: $9
-(1) Viper #1008 unopened: $7.50
-(1) Quasar #1008 unopened: $7.50: Note: same rocket as Viper, but white/black/chrome instead of blue/white. Circa 1994.

Others
-(1) Custom Rockets Ion Pulsar unopened: $8

Nosecones
-(1) 4” Custom turned hardwood 2.75:1 rounded conical (Scud missile). Interesting cone I’ve had laying around for a while. Unique and heavy, mates to standard 3.9” phenolic (or compatible) airframe: $12 Sold
-(1) 3” Performance Rocketry 6:1 Conical molded cone: $22 Sold pending funds
-(1) 2.56” PML 4.2:1 ogive plastic nosecone. Unpainted, but the tip is scuffed up quite a bit: $8

Hardware
-(1) set of Rouse Tech 54mm closures (standard “open” forward closure; both clear anodized): $50
-(1) seal disk for Aerotech 54mm: $8 (or combine with 54 closures: $55 total) Sold
-(1) Rouse Tech 12 gram C02 hardware: $25: Sold
-(2) CTI ProDat drilling devices (with 29mm adapter insert): $8 each: 1 of 2 sold

Misc.
-(1) PML 2.1” piston kit unopened: $4
-(13) machined aluminum ejection charge containers: .625” OD, .5” ID, 2” length. Open on one end, closed on the other end with an oval cutout for the leads to pass. Though I haven’t verified, I would estimate these will hold at least 6 or 8 grams of powder: $4 each: Sold
-Back issues of High Power Rocketry magazine: I have duplicates of nearly every issue published from 1992-2004. If you’re looking for one or more issues, I can probably help. Price varies depending upon how many you want and the condition the particular issue is in. Make a request, make an offer!

Research Chems
-(2) 8 oz bottles of IPDI: $6 each Sold

Avionics
-(2) Transolve Timer2: dual event timer with honkin’ relays on each channel: never flown: $20 each
-(2) PicoAlt P1 TINY recording altimeter: flown once: $15 each: Sold pending funds
-(2)Oregon Scientific ATC-2K waterproof Action Cams: a few flights on both; comes with a pile of hose clamps, mounts, memory card, etc. 2 complete systems ready to strap to your rocket. A very easy way to get into onboard video; simply strap to your rocket with the provided goodies and press the record button before leaving the pad area. There are smaller/newer units out there now, but these do work well! $15 each: Both Sold

Chutes
-(1) Loc 28” standard Orange: $7
-(1) Loc 36” standard Orange: $8
-(1) Estes Pro Series II 24” (or whatever comes with the Argent/Ventris) Red: $5
-(2) NCR by Estes standard 36” Red: $7 each
-(2) Military Surplus X-form 36” OD Green: $5 each
-(1) Generic (Loc/Top Flight style) 36” Blue: $7
-(1) Binder Design 36” standard 8 panel Blue/Black: $8
-(1) PML style 44” 8 panel Red/Blue (the fabric matches my other 44” PML chute, but the lines are a thicker round braided nylon…may be really old PML stock or had the lines replaced at some time): $5 ALL Sold

-Eric-

Thanks just now relizing how old these post are im not use to that. Most forums i have been on domt le sales stuff stay on for more then a year if that long.

the-walking-dead-season-1-episodes-4-e28093-6.jpg

I got my Outlander in the mail today, great condition. Been looking for one for a while now, glad I saw this thread!

Back