Messing with DashWare

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banzai88

Lvl 2, Wallet..even more destroyed
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just messing about with DashWare gauges. Video from a flight I did this weekend at Bayboro from a RunCam 2.

Still learning the ropes with DashWare, and I haven't quite figured out how to make the RRC3 data conversion from "FPS" to "MPH" as displayed on the gauges. I know the math, I just don't know how to make DashWare DO the math and display it properly.

If you figure out how to make Dashware do the math, let me know. I just convert it in the .csv file and feed that to Dashware.

Never heard of Dashware. I'll have to look into it, as it seems to be interesting for rocketry and more. Thanks for the post! Hope you get a good solution for all of us to learn from.

Sandy.

This is where I learned Dashware:

Danno's Rocket Blog

Yep, that's what got me on track. The only thing that I haven't figured out yet is the lower left side of the data format screen, where it says Calculators/Converters. That's where you can have it do the math to do conversions, but I'm not sure how it all works.....yet!

Back