May Best Rocket MPR/HPR Poll

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

May Best Rocket Poll MPR/HPR

• skycopp's 1/4 Scale Black 5

• UPscaler's EVH OSD

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
Last edited:
It was only us two? Sheesh, even with the anything theme. Nobody stepped in?

I'm disappointed.

This is exciting, I may have to enter the June one as well.

Well, a big hearty congratulations goes out to UPScaler for winning the MPR/HPR Best Rocket Competition for May!:clap:

Please contact Sirius Rocketry(SiriusRocketry) to claim your prize!:)

And thanks to our other:confused: contestant skycopp for joining in the fun! :)

Congrats UpScaler and great job on your rocket. Well deserved win.
:clap::clap::clap:

Congrats UpScaler and great job on your rocket. Well deserved win.
:clap::clap::clap:

Thank you very much! I love the Black 5 design though, is there any plans on rebuilding the full scale one? That'd be sweet! I like your flight video too! The H100 is a great motor. I believe you deserve a round of applause for the great design.:clap::clap::clap:

I love the Black 5 design though, is there any plans on rebuilding the full scale one?

:D:D:D

By the way, a big Thank You for Sirius Rocketry for sponsoring the event. Those guys have some really neat kits.

Last edited:
:D:D:D

By the way, a big Thank You for Sirius Rocketry for sponsoring the event. Those guys have some really neat kits.
They do have some great stuff. But I think I am going to get a deuces wild and the rest of it is undecided. :) depending on who I get, I may use the rest of it to pay for part of my SS christmas in July gift.

Congrats UPScaler on the win, I have PM'ed your info on the prize. Great job and cool paint job!

And since there were only two entries this month, skycopp, PM me your address, I'll have something to send out to you as well as a prize.

Great job all!

David

Congrats UPScaler on the win, I have PM'ed your info on the prize. Great job and cool paint job!

And since there were only two entries this month, skycopp, PM me your address, I'll have something to send out to you as well as a prize.

Great job all!

David

Ohhh, that is soo awesome!!! THANK YOU!

Latest posts

Back