May Best Rocket Competition Voting Poll #2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the May Best Rocket!

• mattvd's Lost In Space saucer

• TheRocketNerd's Transport America upscale

• maricopasem's Alien Invador clone

• FatBoy's Fat Boy

• zog139's ESS Raven

• El_Cheapo's Ready 4 Action

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
Okay, here is the second of 2 polls for this months contest! Entries are populated into the polls by simply going thru the original contest thread and adding entries in the order of postings. The top vote getter of EACH poll will receive a $30 set of decals or $30 off a custom vinyl decal order! Compliments of StickerShock23!

So get you voting finger limbered up! Here are your contestants!

mattvd's Lost In Space saucer

TheRocketNerd's Transport America upscale

maricopasem's Alien Invador clone

FatBoy's Fat Boy

zog139's ESS Raven

El_Cheapo's Ready 4 Action

So, get voting already! :bangbang::roll:

As much as I am inclined towards military type rockets and the looks + sturdy/build of "#2"...I voted "#3" for the extra balsa creativity/labor...
:bat::2:

Of all the entries, Zog139's ESS Raven gets my vote not only because it is a cool design and it is a Centuri rocket (something you do not see much around here...), but because of all it is the most completed build... it only needs the decals. The rest are behind on the build process. Good luck Zog139!!!

Well, congratulations are in order for our first winner in the May Best Rocket Competition in the name of maricopasem for the outstanding Alien Invader clone!:clap::clap::wave:

Back