MAY 26 Maine Missile Math & Science Club, Egg Lofting Competition by Hot Rod Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAC of MMMSClub

Reaction score
You had better beat it to the LHS and get an Egg Lofting rocket for the Competition. You might have to scramble to build it in time for the 26th.

We will be celebrating another birthday on the 26th and we will have cake again. Hot Dogs and Soda, water as usual.

We will complete the raffle. Gloria will win, and then we will start it again.

We will have raw eggs of the correct size.

We will have fabulous prizes for the winners.

Scott

WOW. Less than two weeks away...... get those rockets finished up.

The last Eggloft was in a stiff breeze. Hopefully it will better 'lofting conditions on the 26th. MMM&SC certainly has an excellent venue.
At our last installment of the Hotrod Challenge the winner left with a very nice group of prizes, so don't miss out.

I would love to go, but unfortunately I will be at my brother's graduation up in Limestone.

Another great day for launching model rockets! I got in just a few flights before I had to leave early for a BBQ. All in all a good day!

Sorry to miss a great launch day. The family is out of town and I am home working. I was stuck looking out the window at perfect rocket weather. I did make some progress on my first DD setup last night, though. Hoping to be able to come up to Berwick in June to try it out.

It was a great day for flying. My first trip to the Berwick site and I'm hooked - MMMSC has a new member. What a fantastic location! I was able to complete my level 2 cert flight with a flight of my vindicator jr to just over 5300 ft...and using the newly certified Cesaroni J316 PINK. Can't wait until June 16 for the next launch. Thanks to everyone who helped out.

Back