Matt T is in Hospital

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
Hey everyone i just rang up Matt T and his mother said hes in hospital sick
So you gotta shout to him and say get well soon Matt in Big letering ok

kool
laterz

(horse-piddle) hehehe

GET WELL SOON MATT ! ! !

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Matt you better get better, you gotta build that DART:)

Cutt~

maybe if they won't let you go, you could at least launch a few birds from the balcony and feel better? (I believe there must be some sort of medicinal value in those BP fumes)

GET WELL, GET HOME, AND GET BACK TO WORK ON YOUR ROCKETS !!!!

It is just not acceptable to have one of the New Zealand Matt's out of commission !!! Hope you get better quick. Best wishes.

- Ken

:( No Fair getting sick man! You rockets are calling for you!;) We miss you:) GET WELL SOON ! ! !:D

Crashin J

Matt, you gotta get back to the rockets!! GET WELL SOON!!!

bmhiii

Matt,
I'm sending you a bottle of HurryupandgetwellsoIcanflymorerockets ...medicine
It's sort of like that famous night time stuff...but you build better rockets when you take it....maybe I should get some!.:D

Get well...
JR

AWWW thanx guys
im on a home vist for 4 hours today and i got 6 pages of new topics to look at , im better now and should be back and building next week(i hope)

thanx
matt

Yeah!!!!! Glad to here from you kid. Had me worried. Hurry home:cool:

Cutt~

Matt...hope you get well soon, your presence is missed in the ole' chat room!!!

Carl

Matt, Same as Carl said.
We miss all those comments from the NZ country.:D

IM HOME IM HOME FOR GOOD
im now at home all the time and im getting back to building rockets!, ive got my money sorted out for the dart project so i have to start ordering, i have 3 big orders caveman rocketry, aerocon systems and the TRF's own Midpower Guy

matt

Matt,

welcome back home! Glad you're doing well!

By the way, you may want to update the "signature" here on TRF as it still points to your old web site address.

Back