• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Madcow 4" Little John built and some Aerotech Reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobtheshortstop

Reaction score
Madcow Rocketry 4" Little John (38mm Paper Version) SOLD

For sale I have a Madcow 4" Little John built and flown a few times. It is a very sturdy build with internal fillets on all fins. It is equiped with and Aero Pack Retainer with the older thread pitch (cap not included). I purchased a fiberglass nose cone for it when I first bought it, I've decided to keep that nose cone for another bulid and I am including the original plastic nose cone with it. It needs about 4oz of nose weight for a good CG balance. As far as a recovery system goes it needs about 10-12ft. of shock cord or tubular nylon, and a chute protector of your choice, I am including a Top Flight 45" Rip-Stop Nylon chute. It has a little bit of dust and a few scuffs on the paint, however I am willing to repaint it if requested. I flew it twice on I161W's and once on an H178DM all with 10 second delays. I am asking $35 dollars for it plus shipping. Send me a PM if your interested and or a postal code for a shipping quote. I can ship it via FedEx Home delivery or UPS ground.

Aerotech Reloads (local pickup only) SOLD

Also for sale I have some motors I don't intend to use. Unfortunetly I cannot ship motors so they can only be picked up directly from me.

E15-7W 3-pack with copperheads $12.00

E23-5T Reload kit $6.00

G53-5FJ Reload kit $8.00

G54W-M Reload kit $8.00

G79W-M Reload kit x2 (Igniters not included) $7.00 each

H128W-M Reload kit $10.00 (L1 Cert required)

I am willing to sell all motors together for $50 dollars.

You can pay for any of these via PayPal or cash if picking up locally. I live in the west side of Riverside county in CA. PM me if you are interesting in any of these items or with any questions you may have.

AT_MOTORS.jpg

LITTLE_JOHN_01.jpg

LITTLE_JOHN_02.jpg

LITTLE_JOHN_CHUTE.jpg

Last edited:
Back