• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found AeroTech 54/852 case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Offbeat

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
New/used, don't care. Just looking for a good deal on one. Shipping zip code is 76036. Let me your price with shipping.

PM if you're looking to sell yours. I can do PayPal.

I'll also be at the Texas Shootout next month if you're going to be there.

I'm also willing to do a straight up trade for an Madcow 4" 4:1 ogive filament wound fiberglass nose cone.

Last edited:
Let me check Monday pm. If I don't have any loads for it, I'm willing to sell. May be interested in nc. Most likely case is brand new. Closures extra.

Let me check Monday pm. If I don't have any loads for it, I'm willing to sell. May be interested in nc. Most likely case is brand new. Closures extra.
Sorry, thot I had one in inventory. That said, I run the worst warehouse on the left coast. I found a bird with a fired case in it 3 mo. later. Greatfully it all came out clean. I love high solids. Cases not so much. Straight smoke and good chutes!

Back