M50 - Honest John

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdbones

Reaction score
I recently picked up the Polecat Aerospace 5.5" Honest John (M31) kit. As I was researching different paint schemes for it I came across a couple pics of the M50 HoJo. There are some distinct differences, shuch as the M50 is shorter and has different fins.

I am looking for information regarding the M50 for scale purposes. I would like to build the M50 to go with my M31, nothing like having both of them !

Can anyone direct my to a site where I can get accutare info on this rocket/missle, speciffically the fin deminision's

That thing is SWEET!

Uh oh...

It's happening again...

Need Honest John nose cone...balsa fin stock...mmm....M-50 Honest John! Yay! :D :D :D

Jason

BALSA FIN STOCK ???!!!???

Not for what I am planning ! I am looking at a semi-scale version using a 5.5" Air Frame. This is in preperation for a possible full scale. :D

Think Big

Plus the 5.5" Polecat Aerospace kit of the M31 I have needs a friend

No, No, no...

I was talkin' 'bout me! Sheesh!

I can't wait to see pics of yours! I've always liked the Honest John, and this 'new' version makes me like it even more! :D

Jason

OK,

I think that everyone should have the Honest John M-31 & M-50 book end set, no matter what size they are

Back