Looking for replacement parts for Impulse Aersoapce Quad-Pod

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalligood

Reaction score
I have been trying off & on for the past few months to contact someone at Impulse Aerospace regarding the purchase of some replacement parts for their Quad-Pod launch pads. I haven't gotten a reply back to repeated email attempts, much actually sent any money (so I've only invested my time to this point). What I'm hoping is that someone might be able to point me in the direction of another source where I can find some replacement parts.

The parts that I'm really interested in getting more than anything are several of the knob screws (plastic handle on the end of a threaded rod) used for clamping the rods/rails in the pad. I'm also looking for some hex screws (used for holding the blast plate to the central base) but those are fairly common parts & I have several resources available for getting those.

Anyone (or thie club) have this pad? What have you done for replacement parts? Thanks for the help!

Interesting to note that the website has not been update in 13 months. Makes me wonder if they're out of business perhaps? Dunno.

Best Regards

I'd also try the local hardware store. Sounds like some pretty common off-the-shelf hardware to me.

Back