• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loc Precision 3.9 V2 kit unbuilt new at about $35.00 savings

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
Trying to save Ebay charges and give you guys the first crack at it. I will need a paypal payment. You can check my rating out on ebay. I'm under "Themodelcarracecenter".
Hit me with a personal message if you are ready to deal along with your paypal email address and I will send you a invoice over. I will need $75.00 for the kit which is better than 30% savings and $15.00 for shipping.
Thank you!!!

Loc Precision PK-57 3.9” V2 Rocket kit Regular starting price is $109.95. The pic is of a built one, this is a kit only that must be built.

One of the ADVANCED SERIES of kits, which include factory pre-slotted airframe and through-the-wall fin construction, the 3.9 V2 is our sport scale version of the infamous WWII German V2 rocket. This boat tail kit comes standard with a 38mm motor mount but flies great on F50 and G motors using an optional MMA-2 adapter. The 3.9 V2 is a great performer on a variety of motor packages through Level 1 - For Level 2 motors and large Level 1 motors change the launch lugs to rail buttons to eliminate "rod whip" due to its short height and wide motor mount location. Parachute Recovery.

All LOC/PRECISION "PK-XX" kits include heavy duty airframe and motor mount tubes, high-grade precision-cut plywood fins, centering rings, rip-stop nylon parachute, nylon elastic shock cord and mount, launch lug, polypropolene nose cones and instructions

Loc painted V2 kit (300x440).jpg

A Rocketry Forum sales 001 (480x640).jpg

A Rocketry Forum sales 002 (480x640).jpg

A Rocketry Forum sales 003 (480x640).jpg

Last edited:
Back