Little Big Joe II - Build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be wonderful...

Hey, how did the upscale Orbital Transport flight go?

I think I was preoccupied with a fire and missed it!

That rocket is my most favorite of all... and it's got Vern's blessing on it now. ;) It was a great flight. The E11 really gave it a nice trip. Much higher than I was expecting, but a great motor for it. I almost missed it too. I was standing in line at the "Road Kill Cafe" went they sent it on up. I thought I had plenty time if they went C rack, down, but they started at the A rack.:rolleyes:

The booster and glider both landed in the second little field beyond the main one.

One of my favorites as well...I still have an Estes OT...built in 1981 (it is no longer white ...yellowed over the years) and I picked up the upscale by Hawks Hobbies...looking forward to flying it.

WOW...
The detail is exquisite!
How do you do that??

There is much envy of your skills.

Thanks. I've been working on some updates for the web page. Perhaps in the next couple of weeks you can see some changes. I'll try to post an announcement in Scaleroc and TRF.

I got the pictures from flight no. 1.
Central G79W, with D12 outboards, which unfortunately lit very late.

Beautiful day...nice blue sky.
(see Rokitflite........I'm not evil).

Little Joe - II - 103.jpg

Little Joe II -115.jpg

Little Joe II - 110aa.jpg

MaxQ -- I have pictures of you & Little Joe II. at Red Glare V. Are you interested in them?

Sure!

I'll PM you an email withsome server space ....

Can you do the same for me? I've been recovering from inner ear surgery for the past couple of weeks, and haven't felt like doing a whole lot lately. I apologize for not getting my pics to you sooner. If I can simply upload the pics to the web, it would be much easier on me than burning a CD, mailing, etc.... Thanks. ;)

edit: I see you already PM'ed with that info...I'll try an do that today.

Can you do the same for me? I've been recovering from inner ear surgery for the past couple of weeks, and haven't felt like doing a whole lot lately. I apologize for not getting my pics to you sooner. If I can simply upload the pics to the web, it would be much easier on me than burning a CD, mailing, etc.... Thanks. ;)

edit: I see you already PM'ed with that info...I'll try an do that today.

Hey Craig...take care of yourself first.
No rush on this...I'm attending to a lot of family things myself and I know that all comes first.

P.S. just so you know, I will be slowing down in rockets till February. I need to make more solid state relays for my xmas light display and I am making a new controller for 320 + light strings :D

You should do a display like on Deck The Halls. Now that was awesome!!!

Back