Launch Pics

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havoc821

Reaction score
Here is one of the launch pics that I took with my digital camera (not all that great, but it gets the job done) at school. I took in a couple of rockets to test our program that calculates altitude so that we know if our program is off. Anyways here is the only one that we got. It is my scratch sidewinder look alike. The chute got tangled and it broke one of the upper fins. It flew on a B6-4. I love all that smoke!

The rocket in the back of this picture, the blue and black one, is my sidewinder look alike. It is sitting next to my beloved Estes Silver Comet!!! :D If anybody has a question about the rockets in the pic, I will be glad to tell you about it.

great pix!

"like food to a starving man", in The Rocketry Forum... LOL (we love pix)

I am SO looking forward to getting back to building and flying! (have been building but not finishing, waiting for the weather to cooperate... gave up on that and will put in a temp paint booth downstairs... sheesh! :) )

I feel for you Jim...

My Nike Smoke sits all pretty in just gloss white...fins just have a base coat of flat white..

Colorless...sad...forgotten...misunderstood...unpainted...

D**N WINTER...D**N ICE AND SNOW!!!

sandman

Aren't those digital cameras fun?:) I got a cheapo en cam and took this pix of my Estes Crusader (swingwing of course) clone at liftoff. :D

Nice thing with the pencam is you can stuff it into a BT-60 sized payload and launch it!:D :)

This is a screenshot from a movie I took with my digital camera, it's one of Art's MMX Monocopters. I was pretty amazed at how many sparks came out of that tiny motor!

Agghhh, how many times have I done this?

Why can't I put a picture in afterwards on the edit post screen?

I'll try to post the video of the launch once I get back at school tommorrow. :D

Back