• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Launch Pad Nike-Ajax Instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClusterNut

Reaction score
It's a long story but I managed to lose the instructions from a Launch Pad Nike-Ajax kit I purchased some years ago. Can someone help?

Thanks!

PS> I did send an email to the address on what I believe is the current Launch Pad site to see if I could buy them separately. I never got a reply. If someone has a known current address, it would be just as helpful.

I found my plans, but I won't be able to scan them in until Sunday. There are a copy of holes in my copy where I cut the small fin patterns for the upper part of the second stage. These cut-outs also affected steps 14, 15, and 17 on the other side of the paper.

Bob

Thanks so much. Even with the missing pieces it will be a great help! I am really looking forward to getting this bird flight ready.

I just joined and am still finding my way around. I need to do a few things with my profile and I'll add PM first.

Back