Launch controller?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As no one else has answered...have you had a trawl around forums and googled. Tyere are some plans around. It depends a lot on what you want out of the box...ie simple with two switches and a key or flash with lots of buttons or plain mad with a synthesized voice and LCD display.

I could do you a schematic of a simple controller with a continuity test if nothing else. The one I made recently has more switches which was more for fun, amuses the kids and used up some old stuff ai had laying around but at heart its not really complicated.

In its most basic its a negative lead from the battery to the negative lead on the igniter while the pos lead is broken by some switches and then goes to the igniter. So at its most simple tyeres not much in the box.

I am hardly expert at this stuff but thats my two penneth for what its worth.

As no one else has answered...have you had a trawl around forums and googled. Tyere are some plans around. It depends a lot on what you want out of the box...ie simple with two switches and a key or flash with lots of buttons or plain mad with a synthesized voice and LCD display.

I could do you a schematic of a simple controller with a continuity test if nothing else. The one I made recently has more switches which was more for fun, amuses the kids and used up some old stuff ai had laying around but at heart its not really complicated.

In its most basic its a negative lead from the battery to the negative lead on the igniter while the pos lead is broken by some switches and then goes to the igniter. So at its most simple tyeres not much in the box.

I am hardly expert at this stuff but thats my two penneth for what its worth.
I would love to see one of these synthesized voice controllers.. got a link?

Back