• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold K and S Rockets Upscale Starship Excalibur

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grog

Reaction score
I have an upscale Starship Excalibur from K and S Rockets for sale as I don't think I will ever get around to building this. Kit as shown in the photo. It has a 38mm motor tube. Asking $165.00 including shipping. Shipping within continental U.S. Send PM if interested. Thanks

Gregupscale-excalibur.jpg

For those that are interested, here is a photo of my completed kit with an Estes Starship Excalibur to show the size difference
It was a great build and flies nicely.

IMG_3790.jpg

According to some info I found on the old Semroc site, the original version with pods was released as free plan #55 back in 1968 and then finally as a kit.
Another version (as shown in the pix above) was released with the same name in 1984.
ERockets (that now makes the Semroc kits) sells a repro of the 1968 version

For those that are interested, here is a photo of my completed kit with an Estes Starship Excalibur to show the size difference
It was a great build and flies nicely.

View attachment 361826

Your completed Excalibur looks great! Thanks for posting the photo of the finished rocket.

Greg

I have an upscale Starship Excalibur from K and S Rockets for sale as I don't think I will ever get around to building this. Kit as shown in the photo. It has a 38mm motor tube. Asking $165.00 including shipping. Shipping within continental U.S. Send PM if interested. Thanks

GregView attachment 361797

Is there any interest in this kit with the price lowered to $135.00? Send PM if interested. Thanks for looking.

Can you provide the specs on this kit? I can't find any details online as to its size, motors used, etc.

Can you provide the specs on this kit? I can't find any details online as to its size, motors used, etc.

With nose cone, it is slightly over 43" long. Diameter is 2.6". I believe the kit uses a LOC body tube and nose cone. Motor tube is 38mm, 11" long. Thank you.

Back