JonRocket.com's 2011 Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadebox

Roger Smith
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
JonRocket.com kicks off the holiday season with our 2011 Holiday Sale.

In addition to sale prices on many of our already discounted products, JonRocket.com is offering you a gift when you complete an order during our 2011 Holiday Sale. And, as always, shipping to US addresses is free for orders over $40.

The sale begins on Thanksgiving, November 24, and ends on Sunday, November 27, Eastern Time.

Special markdowns throughout our online store will offer discounts off our already low prices on model rocket kits, parts, accessories, and supplies. After the sale ends, we will send you a JonRocket.com gift certificate by email that you can use for a later purchase from JonRocket.com or send to someone else as a gift.

The amount of the gift certificate depends on the total amount of your order (after discounts and before shipping and taxes).

If your order totals $200 or more, we'll send you a gift certificate equal to 20% of the order. If your order is over $100, but less than $200, we will send you a gift certificate equal to 15% of your order. If your order totals $50, but less than $100, we will send a gift equal to 10% of your order. For orders totaling less than $50, we'll send a $5 gift certificate.

Last edited:
Let's keep this thread on topic, please.

-- Roger

Anything to indicate what is additionally discounted?

The gift certificate offer applies to your entire order, so it's like everything is on sale. But, the special markdowns are listed on the "Specials" page at:

https://www.jonrocket.com/index.php?main_page=specials

The first "Save x:%" listed after the product is our regular discount off the suggested retail price. The second "Save: x%" value is the discount for the Holiday sale. I don't like the way the site displays the sale info, but I'm not going to mess with it right now. :)

-- Roger

Last edited:
I don't think I mentioned that the special markdowns are only available on in-stock items. We're already running low on a couple of items.

So, once you've recovered from being up all night battling Black Friday crowds at Wal-Mart, please visit https://www.jonrocket.com/ to check out the sale items while they are still available! :)

-- Roger

Giving this thread a bump since the sale ends in a few hours - at midnight Eastern time.

-- Roger
jonrocket.com

Back