John Coker rocket related video

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I went on John's website and viewed his video's on DD and was happy I did. He has absolutely the best video's I have seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and is able to share his techniques in such a way a novice like me on this subject can understand. I also like how well organized he is and his shop is spotless. I mean this would be my dream workshop if I was to have one.

Thank you John for sharing your knowledge. It's greatly appreciated!

I went on John's website and viewed his video's on DD and was happy I did. He has absolutely the best video's I have seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and is able to share his techniques in such a way a novice like me on this subject can understand. I also like how well organized he is and his shop is spotless. I mean this would be my dream workshop if I was to have one.

Thank you John for sharing your knowledge. It's greatly appreciated!
I could not agree more. I got back to rockets in earnest this year and his videos are all master classes. Only thing I wonder is what has become of him. I haven't viewed anything recent. Hope he is healthy and kicking up dust from his launches.

I could not agree more. I got back to rockets in earnest this year and his videos are all master classes. Only thing I wonder is what has become of him. I haven't viewed anything recent. Hope he is healthy and kicking up dust from his launches.
He's done so much, maybe he's scaling back and taking a breather.

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I'm still around, but haven't been doing as much in the shop lately as work has been all-consuming. I haven't been to a launch in quite a long time either, so I have a backlog of rockets that need to be flown.

The next video will be on testing switches and the next article will be on strength of 3D printed parts. I'm currently working on a couple of rockets, including an L3 cert rocket based on what I recommended in my NARCON talk earlier this year.

I have been a fan of John's work and instruction for YEARS.....

Thank You John

Your also correct ....his shop makes
one envious too.

Between John, Crazy Jim, Wildman and several others.....I've learned so much.

Back