• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold J350, I284 and H180 - VERY OLD reloads - Airfest Delivery or Local P/U

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAllen

Reaction score
These reloads are ancient. No idea how old. So ancient the grains are really swollen and I do not want to screw around with them. However, I am sure someone out there might want the liners, o-rings, nozzles, interesting bonfire starter, etc. The packages were opened about a month ago but have been kept at room temperature since then. I really do not want to break these up and would prefer to sell them as a single lot.

$100

- or -

Make me an offer.

Cash or PayPal but cash is definitely preferred. Local means SW Michigan.

IMG_0673.JPG

Last edited:
Dave,

Are any grains split? In that, do they still fit in the liners? I know those are the ones that the grains are individually baggied but you might have em opened up and can test fit or can tell by eye.

I'm not scared, I'll burn em!

If the grains aren't split and fit in the liners, I'll take em. Cash in hand at Airfest.

Non of the grains are cracked as far as I can see without opening everything. But I insist on you taking a good long look at each reload before I take your money. I think they'll fit in the liner if you peel off a few layers - maybe? Also, in each reload one of the grains is in the liner and won't budge. However, I haven't tried real hard to get them out. I'm willing to mark this thread as sold if you're willing to at least look at them at Airfest - let me know. :D

Non of the grains are cracked as far as I can see without opening everything. But I insist on you taking a good long look at each reload before I take your money. I think they'll fit in the liner if you peel off a few layers - maybe? Also, in each reload one of the grains is in the liner and won't budge. However, I haven't tried real hard to get them out. I'm willing to mark this thread as sold if you're willing to at least look at them at Airfest - let me know. :D

Mark em sold and I'll take a look at them. I'm sure they're fine. :)

See you in 2 weeks

Back