It's a boy! Does anybody care?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The local radio comic guy was hoping the royal infant had two heads. His son could could to 23 because of the extra fingers and toes. :wink:

Last edited:
or Johnson,but not Ray

"My name is Raymond J. Johnson, Jr. Now you can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny, or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me Junie, or you can call me Junior; now you can call me Ray Jay, or you can call me RJ, or you can call me RJJ, or you can call me RJJ Jr. ...but you doesn't hasta call me Johnson!" :D

Seems to me Elizabeth is going to live till Charles passes away anyway.

That might actually be a good thing! I don't think anyone wants Charles as King.

I think they should have named him Sue. Then when he gets to the throne, he can say "My name is Sue, How do you do!!!" Just like Johnny Cash wanted!

"Bill or George! Anything but Sue! I still hate that name!"

Me too! It's the ex's name.

Remember the joke when Charles and Diana had William?
A comedian suggested "Up" for the kid so when they signed their Christmas cards, it would read " Up, Chuck and Di"!

Personally, I'm thrilled. I have no doubt they'll raise him right. His dad will help him put together the starter set he got for Christmas, his mum watching his first lauch, dad sponsoring his TARC team, cheering him on when he gets his Junior L1 cert, -- did they sign him up for UK Tripoli yet?

... and oh, BTW - They picked a great name!

Sincerely,
George N. George
NAR 24025
TRA 129

Theres a lot of confusion going on in this thread.
Is the baby mentioned by the OP the royal baby or his own baby? Personally I think he means the royal baby, if it was his own baby I doubt hed be rolling his eyes asking if anyone cares that it was born.

I've seen it elsewhere since but last night Stephen Colbert suggested the Prince's name was tied to the Royal's being fans of Seinfeld.
George -from George Castanza
Alexander - from Jason Alexander who played George
Louis - from Julia Louis-Dreyfus who played Elaine Benes

He went on to say that it would make sense the Royals were Seinfeld fans; they're both about nothing.

Oh Wow- Charles,eh? I do have to say I liked the homage to Lord Mountbatten (Louis) but personally I woulda gone with "Waldo"...just for press/paparazzi purposes.....
I used to live near Cambridge...I'm sure the inhabitants are thrilled!

Back