Is Bama Blastoff Still Go? Weather Forecast is Not Good

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked the Facebook page and read Bama Blastoff is being postponed due to the rain forecast for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I can make the new dates once I'm past the first dental implant procedure I have tomorrow.
Sad about the launch. Good luck with the dental implant. I had one about 18 months ago. Best move I ever made (outside of marriage).

Sad about the launch. Good luck with the dental implant. I had one about 18 months ago. Best move I ever made (outside of marriage).
I hope Bama Blastoff is rescheduled. If not, there are other launches like GRITS. This is my second implant this year. 😳. I'm 2/3 through the fist, just waiting for the implant to heal before I get it crowned. Today is the extraction and bone graft. The periodontist doing my work is excellent. With the last two procedures he did, I didn't even need Advil after the local wore off. It only hurt one place, my wallet. The insurance I have classifies implants as "cosmetic" so I'm looking at about $8,500 out of pocket for both. I'd rather pay the money and have my teeth properly fixed with robust repairs.

Latest posts

Back