Indiana Rocketry Nov. 16-17th Ash Grove Indiana Launch!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gus and everyone that liked the evil minon . The upscale is being cut and should be ready for motor mounts in a few days will try to keep under 6 lbs . 4.25 air frame with 1.5' tall fins also 4.25 there will be 6 of them maybe a few could have motors . Skid marks .

Good new and great report all.

We here in Champain are fine.. the worce of it was north (and south) of us. I found some siding wrapped around our swing set out back.. its not mine. I have no idea whos it is.

YE HAW.. hang on to me jiblets ma.. its going to be a ball shaker!

Grim

Good new and great report all.

We here in Champain are fine.. the worce of it was north (and south) of us. I found some siding wrapped around our swing set out back.. its not mine. I have no idea whos it is.

YE HAW.. hang on to me jiblets ma.. its going to be a ball shaker!

Grim

I really hate too come back to a dying post but, Grim?
Dude.... We're you lit up while posting this?:point:
I mean in a good way....:w:

It was like an "End of the world situation on Sunday"....and, you were all like sniffing too many paint fumes in the booth right?
You never get your punctuation/spelling off that much!:rofl:

I really hate too come back to a dying post but, Grim?
Dude.... We're you lit up while posting this?:point:
I mean in a good way....:w:

It was like an "End of the world situation on Sunday"....and, you were all like sniffing too many paint fumes in the booth right?
You never get your punctuation/spelling off that much!:rofl:

lol.. best I can do it laugh with ya...lol..

Grim

6. Jeroen....That motor was awesome! The impression that thing gave off was beyond definition. Tell Bob in the mix room i said hi and, good work! I think that one event upped CTI's sales in the midwest by at least 50% yesterday.:rolleyes: Can i get a *slight* discount on the next one?

Looks like an awesome flight, Gus. I'm sure Tim can work something out for you. We just finished casting the equivalent of an S200,000. See you soon.

Jeroen

We just finished casting the equivalent of an S200,000. See you soon.

Jeroen

Tim?:rolleyes: Pretty please.....:rolleyes: FULL SCALE BOMARC! (With enough *ummph* too actually light some homemade ramjets.):D

Going too have to run down to Home Depot and, get a stack of plywood.....this might take awhile to build.;)

.....S......200.....thousand.....:jaw:

Isn't that like a surplus Nike booster?

-CTI-gives you wings!

-CTI-gives you wings!

And, a BIG set of Brass B*lls!:D
What do think Mark, full scale Bo-Daddy?
Might be hard too get out of the shop once it's built......might have to use a piece of acquired train track rail to launch it off of.:rofl:

-CTI-gives you wings!

And, a BIG set of Brass B*lls!:D
What do think Mark, full scale Bo-Daddy?
Might be hard too get out of the shop once it's built......might have to use a piece of acquired train track rail to launch it off of.:rofl:

I know where we could biuld it. The place even comes complete with a retired engineer.

Back