If you could go back in time....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not quite what you're asking, but I wonder how the 13-year-old me would react if the 50-year-old me showed up to tell him about the 12-foot tall rockets I'm now flying. :)

-- Roger

The 13 year old me would be like "Who's that fatass???"

Kept the 1970 SS 396 Chevelle that I bought NEW when I got home...

I hate to be a wet blanket, but if you went back in time and gave yourself some advice and you followed it, wouldn't that affect your present? Could be better, but it could also be much worse. However, I'd take the chance and tell myself to go to college and become an aerospace or aeronautical engineer.

I hate to be a wet blanket, but if you went back in time and gave yourself some advice and you followed it, wouldn't that affect your present? Could be better, but it could also be much worse. However, I'd take the chance and tell myself to go to college and become an aerospace or aeronautical engineer.

Really I guess we could speculate all we want but in the end we won't know till we can actually do it. Who knows, going back in time may make you a better person, grow an extra ear on your forehead, cure halitosis, or make us all speak backwards... Physics can tell us what they "think" may happen, but physics also told us in the 1800's that if we were to exceed 30 or 40 mph that it would suck the breath right out of us and that splitting the atom would set our atmosphere on fire.

Back