• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

HPR 'stuff' for sale....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexzogh

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
CTI 75-6G case w/ 2 pro75 spacers, 2 retaining rings, nozzle holder, forward closure & wrench. never used (I've got two): $375 *PENDING*

Tender Descender (bought here), with a custom nomex recovery sheath to protect the inside of the rocket and keep all the parts together - NEVER USED: $50. *SOLD*

Wildman dual Deploy - unbuilt: $180 *SOLD*

Rocketry Warehouse X-CELERATOR - unbuilt: $110 *SOLD*

Dr. Rocket red RMS 98/2560 motor case, used: $130

Shipping will be extra, but I only charge what it actually costs. No boxes, or 'handling' BS.

Let me know if you need photo's of anything. I will be posting more later.

Need to fund my BIGGER rockets :>

Last edited:
What stuff...
Im interested in smaller hpr stuff
38 or 29 mm motors
4.0 in diameter kits or components
Free stuff
Free motors
Free money

If I remember correctly my old thor whistled more than the xcellator. I am not sure why but the thor seemed to whistled more than any of my darkstars as well. It must be the god of whistle and not thunder.

Hey Alex, have you been getting my emails? Iv sent a few with no response.

Just makin sure.

Btw congrats on your level 3, looked great!

Got box today, but am missing items...

Only received one spacer, and no wrench. As well as signs of being used...

Please contact me.

Back