• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Rocket Electronics (Eggfinder RX, Raven, Flightsketch) & Archetype Line Cutters

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanT

Reaction score
SOLD Featherweight Raven 3 altimeter. Standard issue. $110 (75gs). Fully functional, see photo.

SOLD Featherweight Raven 2 altimeter. 250g version. $110 (lateral gs are standard, 250g is axial). Fully functional, see photo.

SOLD Flight sketch altimeter (I have two of these). Never flown. Ridiculously small. $25 each, $45 for both.

SOLD Archetype Line Cutters / Cable Cutters, sold as a pair for $30

SOLD Two Eggfinder receivers, sold as a set, assembled, $50 total
Bluetooth "dongle" receiver in custom printed case w/ power switch and rechargeable battery with power level indicator (microsd charging)
LCD receiver in custom printed case with power & light switches, external antenna, settings button, removable screw back (uses a quarter) for access to programming cable & bluetooth module, and rechargeable battery (microsd charging)

All prices include shipping to the lower 48. If you're out of the country or in a far flung location, check with me for shipping costs. Email me at my forum username at truesdell.org if interested.

Note: I'm not exiting the hobby but I'm substantially downsizing. In addition to the electronics I also have a 4" Madcow AGM-33 sealed, a 2.6" Bomarc sealed, a Cert-3 XL SkyAngle with XL deployment bag - damaged but professionally repaired by b2rocketry/Pam Lovejoy, plus a AT L1520T-P, AT M1500G-P, and (edited) CTI75mm 3G, 6G, closures, 2 spacers, and wrench (essentially the kit/bundle). I don't have an easy way to ship any of these and don't know when I'll be at a major launch, but if you have interest and will be travelling near Virginia Tech, let me know.

Attachments

• RocketSale2.jpg
    RocketSale2.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
PM Sent on the Flight sketch altimeters. Also interested in the Aerotech loads I am in NC.

Clarification note: there are no transmitters with the eggfinder receivers, it's just the two receivers for sale. (edits to the top post appear to be propagating slowly to some people, but should be reflected soon)

Clarification note: there are no transmitters with the eggfinder receivers, it's just the two receivers for sale. (edits to the top post appear to be propagating slowly to some people, but should be reflected soon)
Pm sent

Back