How Tall Are You?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6' 2"
130 lbs.
hazel eyes
brown hair...long enough to cover my eyes.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: I don't miss many meals :p
Shoe size: 13 (12 UK)

I was 5'4" & wearing size 13 shoes when I started 9th grade. (I thankfully grew into my feet a couple years later.) Aside from looking like a clown with feet that big compared to my height, I happened to swim competitively at the time & my dad used to kid me that "the judges are going to disqualify you [me] for using flippers if your feet don't stop growing!" :rolleyes:

BTW, the Brits make IMHO the finest shoes on the planet. You just can't beat a pair of Doc Martens or Clarks! Oh so comfortable & built to last :D

Man, I must be the shortest person on this thread: 5 foot 2 inches. My weight? Just let me say that I still get my pants from the little girls section. (Still embarrased about it) A mere 14 slim pant size. No stores around here carry a "0" in the juniors section. Still struggling to reach the big 1-0-0 mark. One day...
Anyone ever notice that one size is a different size from store to store? For instance, with my pants, the size 14 small at KMart is too big for me. Yet, the size 14 small at Walmart is perfect. Kinda strange.

My drivers license says I'm 5'4" but they haven't asked since 1978 and I think I'm now 5'5 and maintaining a 145lb airframe.
I grew some...(get it? gruesome?)

planet

17,373,600,000 angstrom
28,597.7676357 rebah
10 = shoe size

Height: 5'11"
Shoe size :10 Double Extra Wide Boot (don't wear shoes)
Weight: 165 lbs.
Wingspan: 6'1"
Vertical Jump: White men can't jump (true in my case)
Handicap: 5

Edward

1,778,000,000,000,000,512,288,960.7780000000000005e+24 yoctometer
900 etto
Japanese shoe: 27

Does this make me fat?:D :D :D :D

6'-0"

165 pounds = 11.8 stones

Most of my hair :rolleyes:

" I consider myself a veteran member even if I dont post much" :)

6 foot 1
And whatever 65kg is in pounds...
(Argh, these Amerikan measurements :/ :) )

I used to be 5'8" - now I'm 5'7" (or 3 Big Berthas)

I used to weigh about 175 - now about 200

I used to have a full head of hair and a beard - that's all just clogging the shower drain now

I used to wear pants with a 32 inch waist - but for some reason an inch isn't as big as it used to be!

5'11
17.14 stones
8.5 ee

Why do I feel like I’m answering a personal ad?.....:p

6'5 "
0.094 tons
shoe/ boot size depends on manufacturer: 10 1/2 D to size 12 sneaker
:D

6ft 3", 220lbs odd (give or take the odd Snickers) UK shoe size 13 (one size bigger than 90% of brands go up to)

Yay, lets hear it for the Giant Rocketeers!

(Could we be evolving as some kind of new sub-species super-race? giant brains to cope with our massive knowledge of RoKit SKienCe, great height to allow pad-prep of ever taller rockets, mass and girth to ensure stability when we're used as nose-weight in half-arsed X-prize attempts using clusters of 1000 D12's?)

Ben (clearly not got enough to do at work today)

I'm about 5'10" or so, weigh alot, and wear a size 11.5 shoe. Give or take...

5'6"
170 LBs
8.5 to 9 shoe
Blue eyes, brown and grey hair, less on top of my head because for some strange reason it decided to grow out of my ears instead.

5-10"
Proportioned like the heavy rocketeer archetype (ever notice how we're all either rounded or sticklike?).

Proportioned like the heavy rocketeer archetype (ever notice how we're all either rounded or sticklike?).

That's 'cause we're digital...it's binary!

Originally posted by sandman
That's 'cause we're digital...it's binary!

That's got to be the funniest thing I've read on here in quite some time!!

Back