• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 4 in. and Over 7ft Tall All Glass UPDATE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Miller

Reaction score
There has been quite a few interested. I have checked several shipping locations on the east coast and it is between 50 and 60 dollars
Keep in mind I was using approx numbers so might be a little more or less but should be close.

So to be fair, the first person to say I'm in has got it if for some reason it doesn't work I'll go to number 2.
I hope that works.
Thanks

look at that Big Dawg out there catching some rays showing off.
I flew this guy on one of my performance KNSB "K" motors and it rocked...Straight and true.
All fiberglass it's body is 4 inches in diameter and is sporting a 54mm motor mount. Just over 7ft tall it really stands out on the rail with that beautiful red and black finish.
I'm going to stuff it full of accessories, parachutes, kevlar cords ematches charge viles hardware everything I can find in my range box.
The electronics bay does not have a sled so it's a blank canvas for to install your favorites.

Asking $150 + shipping About that shipping issue. I found a cool new tool to get discounted shipping so if you are interested send me your address and I'll get a quote.
Well I think that should do it. As always thanks for looking (and tell your friends) I'm almost done I promise...

Attachments

• 20231214_151240_resized_1.jpg
    20231214_151240_resized_1.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
look at that Big Dawg out there catching some rays showing off.
I flew this guy on one of my performance KNSB "K" motors and it rocked...Straight and true.
All fiberglass it's body is 4 inches in diameter and is sporting a 54mm motor mount. Just over 7ft tall it really stands out on the rail with that beautiful red and black finish.
I'm going to stuff it full of accessories, parachutes, kevlar cords ematches charge viles hardware everything I can find in my range box.
The electronics bay does not have a sled so it's a blank canvas for to install your favorites.

Asking $150 + shipping About that shipping issue. I found a cool new tool to get discounted shipping so if you are interested send me your address and I'll get a quote.
Well I think that should do it. As always thanks for looking (and tell your friends) I'm almost done I promise...
what kind of hardware?

Back