Hopefully this will be better than my last "fun filled weekend"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketman248

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Well, my last fun filled weekend was kind of a bust.

This one should be a little better. First and foremost, I am doing the second launch of the Tour de Deuce!:D Jim, are you still planning on coming up?

I also have a few high power stuff ready to go. I have an H238T and an H210R for my Tethys. I also just got an I435T for my Extreme Performer. Does anyone know how much flame the I435T puts out?

I also have a whole bunch of estes motors left. I'm thinking of fixing up my model rocket fleet and flying a whole bunch of those.

The launch is being held by CTRA-NARCONN. It's in Pine Plains, NY. I encourage anyone in the area to attend. We need as many TRF people as possible. I'm pretty sure Dan Patell will be there. He usually doesn't miss a launch. Unless he's got a hockey game or a date or something. :rolleyes: Jeez...that kid needs to sort out his priorities.

Check out www.ctra-narconn.org for more launch information.

Nick, the pair of Deuces will be shipping to you tomorrow morning or possibly this evening. Jason and I are getting together this afternoon to get everything packed and squared away. I can't speak on Jim's behalf, but I do think he has every intention on attending.

I agree with Nick - the more TRFers that can be present the better. There's nothing better than a bunch of excited rocketeers posing around some rockets! :D

Right now everything looks good (Kathy's even taken the time off of work :) ).

Nick, if you could, email me your phone number. I will be calling you later in the week to verify weather. You had indicated that if the club launch is cancelled that you would be launching them locally.

If we *do* come out, we would be leaving here straight for the launch site, so I need to know if I should be going west or south-west... :p

The only issue is that I was just reminded that I have a FlisKits booth at a local craft show. Right now it looks like my daughter (Jennifer) and her boyfriend may be able to run the booth for us. I will let you know later in the week.

jim

Excuse me! I will be all means make way for a launch if I can. The parents are the deciding factor...and no women....so I'm clear I think!

Lets see....J570W in the Bull Pup....J420R in the Standard Arm...H238T in the Phantom 4000...E11J in the Monocopter...Maybe an I218R if I can get my Archer back together in time...sounds like a lot of fun to me!

Nick - The I435 will kick your Performer's butt! Decent blue flame, butt kicking flight, should be awesome!

The weather's looking pretty good so far. Looks like it's going to be a great final launch!

I just got the I435T. Cool motor. You gotta love 38mm motors that use a big nozzle instead of the little dinky nozzle.:) I can't wait. Ive never flown an HPR Blue Thunder motor before. This weekend I will be flying two.

Latest posts

Back