Quantcast

Here we go again

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Reaction score
Thanks. If you look at the container by the Bugles that is phenolic micro balloons, so yes they are phenolic micro balloons and epoxy. Tim you need nothing more than plywood and cardboard for an L2 flight. I see way to many rockets over built. I do glass some of my rockets just so they travel well. As for the coke and bugles that is what keeps me going on a 14 hour day of wrapping cars....LOL

Arsenal78

Reaction score
Looks good, btw if you were in NAR, you can just rejoin and they'll give you your certs back I believe.

Onebadhawk

Sponsor
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Beautiful work..
Great knowledge of epoxy and how it works those fillets look like..
Been here before have you..

These are not the droids you're looking for..

Welcome back..

Teddy

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
Half the crap we do isnt needed. Don't get me started about filling spirals and internal BT to fin fillets!!!I doit that way to give the retainer space and have a solid epoxy shoulder on the bottom of the rocket.

LW Bercini

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good, btw if you were in NAR, you can just rejoin and they'll give you your certs back I believe.
Yes they do. I let my membership lapse back in 2019 and rejoined this year. My new membership card indicates my cert level.

LW Bercini

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they do. I let my membership lapse back in 2019 and rejoined this year. My new membership card indicates my cert level.

Latest posts