Here we go again

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Well since I have been away for a few years and need to recertify, I decided to build a 4" 4FNC dual deploy rocket and named it "Here We Go Again". I will be flying it on a I180W for the first cert and then on a J420R for the second cert.

IMG_1179.jpgIMG_1182.jpg
IMG_1183.jpgIMG_1184.jpg
IMG_1229.jpgIMG_1236.jpg

Thanks. If you look at the container by the Bugles that is phenolic micro balloons, so yes they are phenolic micro balloons and epoxy. Tim you need nothing more than plywood and cardboard for an L2 flight. I see way to many rockets over built. I do glass some of my rockets just so they travel well. As for the coke and bugles that is what keeps me going on a 14 hour day of wrapping cars....LOL

Looks good, btw if you were in NAR, you can just rejoin and they'll give you your certs back I believe.

Beautiful work..
Great knowledge of epoxy and how it works those fillets look like..
Been here before have you..

These are not the droids you're looking for..

Welcome back..

Teddy

Half the crap we do isnt needed. Don't get me started about filling spirals and internal BT to fin fillets!!!I doit that way to give the retainer space and have a solid epoxy shoulder on the bottom of the rocket.

Just a little FYI, if you ever ceramic coat your rocket, you will need rubber gloves to pick it up. I had a little left over from a job I did this week and though hey lets try this on the rocket. Now it is hard to pick up as it is slippery as snot on a door knob....LOL

Built a new ebay section so I can use the new designed electronics sled, also changed the color of the ebay. Hopefully this thing will make a flight this coming sunday if the weather works out.

IMG_1337.jpg
IMG_1313.jpg

Back