• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Help In The Renton, Washington Area

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Jack Hydrazine is moving out of the area, and he has a kit I really want to score. However, he's unable to package and ship (even to Oregon). I'm wondering if there's someone here who could pick up the rocket, pay for it (I'll reinburse) and make arrangements to get it to either my Mom, or my family in the Port Townsend area (they're not able to pick it up for me).

I'd really appreciate it.

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
K'Tesh

Maybe he found something in a box while packing. Pretty sure I have rockets stored in random places. . .

Good luck to K'Tesh and finding a friend in Renton!!! Hope it works!

Sandy.

I can get there to pick it up from Jack. Port Townsend isn’t likely though. PM me if you want to work out the details.

Jack Hydrazine is moving out of the area, and he has a kit I really want to score. However, he's unable to package and ship (even to Oregon). I'm wondering if there's someone here who could pick up the rocket, pay for it (I'll reinburse) and make arrangements to get it to either my Mom, or my family in the Port Townsend area (they're not able to pick it up for me).

I'd really appreciate it.

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
K'Tesh
I'm not far from Renton Washington. Let me know if you end up needing any help.

I can get there to pick it up from Jack. Port Townsend isn’t likely though. PM me if you want to work out the details.

Ok... I didn't see your reply Rocket86...

Please check your PMs.

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
Back