HELP: Centuri Screaming Eagle Decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowspawn

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a set of Centuri Screaming Eagle decals they would be willing to part with for payment? If not an original peel-stick foil set, I’d be pleased to go with a reproduction set if anyone has the hardware and materials to produce a set. See below a pic I found of them online. Any help would be appreciated.

84FCFD48-8A58-4BE1-960B-99DAB8F824C2.png

Why not just make your own? You can get the paper from several sources . I just got on amazon and did a search for "decal paper for inkjet printer" and got dozens. Both water slide and vinyl.

The originals were metallic peel and stick. To make your own, you can print decals on clear ink-jet decal paper and apply those on-top of a metallic Trim Monocote and get pretty decent results. See the Model Rocket Building Blog for some examples.
https://modelrocketbuilding.blogspot.com/2012/10/centuri-satellite-62sl-build-part-11.html
Here is a kit bash of the Estes Prowler E2X PSII kit of the Centuri Screaming Eagle. I redrew my decals from the original scans and traced and resized them using the free software InkScape.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 12.35.39 PM.png

don't forget the "Spec Plate"

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 12.35.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 12.36.03 PM.png

Last edited:
Back