Hello!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cameronbunce

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Cameron!
I got into rockets when I was a kid, and built a few Estes kits, memorably the SR-71 that went swimming on its first flight. :)

Many pocketless years have passed, and now I'm introducing my kiddos to it. We just built a boost glider and Green Eggs. I found the forum looking for OpenRocket models of Green Eggs so that I can better plan my payload weight. I'm really excited at how active and friendly this community is!

Hi, I'm Cameron!
I got into rockets when I was a kid, and built a few Estes kits, memorably the SR-71 that went swimming on its first flight. :)

Many pocketless years have passed, and now I'm introducing my kiddos to it. We just built a boost glider and Green Eggs. I found the forum looking for OpenRocket models of Green Eggs so that I can better plan my payload weight. I'm really excited at how active and friendly this community is!
Hello!

Post pictures and video of you have them. Here’s a (rough-looking) egg carrier I made for a club contest a while back.

IMG_0394.jpeg

View attachment IMG_0428.mov

Thanks All!
I've got an EggTimer altimeter coming, so I'll have to figure the mass in to the sim, but these D-motor figures are pretty exciting! There's no B6-4 first flight option on this guy, it's send it or really send it!

OpenRocket sim with 100g payload added ( egg, padding, altimeter estimate )

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 8.12.32 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 8.12.32 AM.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 0
Back