Hello from Guanajuato, México! :D

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joseDe

Reaction score
Hello pals! I'm new here, I just joined a competition in México and I been looking for information about amateur rocketry in Youtube and books to make my first rocket with my team (they have made rockets before) and found Nakka's site, what do you think about it?.
I'll try to document everything my team is doing and upload somewhere here. Btw, looks like a great community and I'll try to help and seek help too.

You have some lovely mountain terrain. Do you have a place to launch rockets, with open flat terrain to easily recover your rockets?

You have some lovely mountain terrain. Do you have a place to launch rockets, with open flat terrain to easily recover your rockets?
Yes, there are some places that some organizations use but those are outside of Guanajuato, usually the events are hosted in northern counties but this time it will be hosted in the south. We still looking where to do the rocket tests tho

Back