Hello Everyone, New to the site.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! Hey, I see your favorite rocket is your Mustang. I, too, am a big fan of the Mustang. Only problem, my kits seem to come complete with a tree magnet. I'm on my 3rd one. :) Anyway, you and your rather large collection are welcome here at the Forum.

Welcome to the group. There is lots of good info here. Looks from you homepage that you have the bug bad. 25 kits in three months!?! Man, you're as gonzo as the rest of us :D

Mwahahahaha another Jason meets the forum.

Glad you're here! You've got an impressive fleet on your website. You've seen my Executioner and I just started a Mercury Redstone tonight. Got the motor mount finished at least.
I also have the Estes Bull Pup (one of my best fliers).

Looks like you're into the scale models. Have you looked at The Launch Pad? They have some great scale kits.

Now that you're into Aerotech's it won't be long for the bigger motors. I started with rockets all of about 3 or 4 months ago and just got my L1 certification last weekend!

Jason

There's some hobby store owner that just loves you I suspect. :D

Welcome Jason. I was wondering how Taxidermy and Rocketry combine? When they crash to you preserve in their crashed state or put them more into a "frozen" natural condition?

Glad to have growth at TRF.

-Nick

Welcome.... though not a very active poster, I've found the information and people here to be great!!

Back