has anyone ever???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatdaddynerd

Reaction score
At the risk of sending qquake2k into a building frenzy, i was looking over his HPR cluster build and it made me wonder, has anyone ever built a HPR with a canted cluster??? Seems like that would be quite the show as well... :clap:

lol thanks for the brief and concise answer... Would you care to elaborate with pictures or perhaps a link?

At the risk of sending qquake2k into a building frenzy, i was looking over his HPR cluster build and it made me wonder, has anyone ever built a HPR with a canted cluster??? Seems like that would be quite the show as well... :clap:
Deuce98 1.jpg Build thread in previous post.

I am building one now. used the same motor mount as the MDRM from Upscale CNC and added my own twist. A little longer than a MDRM and a full boat tail. AV Bay for electronics too.
Three 29mm cant.jpg

Last edited:
[video=youtube;QyoDS8kr6pk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyoDS8kr6pk[/video]

Mercury little joe two 54mm CTI K660's and two CTI 54mm K300's all canted like a true little joe

This is ALWAYS the answer to the question: "Has anyone ever done blah in rocketry?"

There aren't many original ideas in rocketry, but so what ... challenge yourself to try a project outside your normal comfort zone. You will undoubtedly learn something.

--Lance.
Lance,

Oh I know and I completely agree. I just couldn't resist the single word reply since there are many examples (heck Curtis' upscale Deuce was on Sport Rocketry a couple of issues back....).

Oh I know and I completely agree. I just couldn't resist the single word reply

lol i loved the single word reply and i was setting you up for another one word reply when i asked if you wanted to expand on the idea with pics/examples i was waiting for you to say "no" :)

I am glad i got lots of responses tho because i have been pouring over them with envy :)

Back