• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hardware for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Destroy it? How bad was your box?

There was little packaging left in the box. For a triangular box it was more like a round box. You could plainly see the case without trying. I removed the case without opening the box. My wife even commented on how bad the box looked. Your business card survived!

There was little packaging left in the box. For a triangular box it was more like a round box. You could plainly see the case without trying. I removed the case without opening the box. My wife even commented on how bad the box looked. Your business card survived!

Glad that made it....I knew they were tough cards.

Sorry, forgot to post this last night when I got home from Hilton Head.
I got the box last night in perfect condition.
I took the casing out of the box, and I nigh on swore like a sailor!! That thing is freakin' HUGE!!

Matt

On another note, what business card are you talking about?

Sorry, forgot to post this last night when I got home from Hilton Head.
I got the box last night in perfect condition.
I took the casing out of the box, and I nigh on swore like a sailor!! That thing is freakin' HUGE!!

Matt

On another note, what business card are you talking about?

Should have been a business card in the box.

Just checked back through. I saw no business card.
You sure you put it in mine?

Matt

Just checked back through. I saw no business card.
You sure you put it in mine?

Matt

yep, well, maybe......wonder if beer made me forget to put it in there.....maybe it was raining..................Maybe I was asleep...yeah that's it. I was asleep. I guess you need to buy something else so I can give you the card. How about those loki items we emailed about a few weeks ago?

Back