Greetings from NH

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve been back in the hobby for a couple years now. Like a lot of you, I too got into rockets as a kid. I’ve been in and out of it as life happens. I’m not really much of a blog or forum guy but I’ve gotten a lot of information from this one so figured it’s time to join.

I’ve been back in the hobby for a couple years now. Like a lot of you, I too got into rockets as a kid. I’ve been in and out of it as life happens. I’m not really much of a blog or forum guy but I’ve gotten a lot of information from this one so figured it’s time to join.
Welcome!

What have you been flying?

Welcome!

What have you been flying?
I like rockets that are unique in some way or “do” something. My most recent launches are…
  • Klima 4 motor cluster Andromeda
  • Zephyr Jr.
  • Flying Machine w/ strap on booster pods
  • Pigasaus
I just completed - but have yet to launch - Starship Mega Lander.

l’m currently building an Estes Big Daddy with a plywood upgrade to the fins and ring and 29mm motor mount. Upgrades are from Rocketryworks.

Depending on what part of NH you are in, you should look into CMASS. :) I used to live in NH and CMASS was the club I flew with. Top Tier group, I miss them

We have a fellow from NH who comes to our launches:
CRMRC.org

(His drive takes him past Waterbury VT, so he is supposed to stop and get Ice cream at the Ben & Jerry's plant! (Nice tour too!!))

I miss a good autumn drive thru the White mountains..

We have a fellow from NH who comes to our launches:
CRMRC.org

(His drive takes him past Waterbury VT, so he is supposed to stop and get Ice cream at the Ben & Jerry's plant! (Nice tour too!!))

I miss a good autumn drive thru the White mountains..
I live in the Whites. I’ve been to 2 of your CRMRC launches - 11/21 and 6/22 - and plan to attend more. CMASS (which I’ve yet to attend a launch) and CRMRC are both about a 3 hour drive for me.

Back