Green Gorilla model rocket kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecargmij

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum but, has anyone heard of a green gorilla model rocket? they had a weird 3 lobed fin design. At one time I was able to find some info online outside of the rocketry forum but I can't seem to find it anymore. I thought I saved a bookmark to read up on it later :(. If anyone has a link I'd appreciate it..

Thank you in advance :)

Not sure if this is the right forum but, has anyone heard of a green gorilla model rocket? they had a weird 3 lobed fin design. At one time I was able to find some info online outside of the rocketry forum but I can't seem to find it anymore. I thought I saved a bookmark to read up on it later :(. If anyone has a link I'd appreciate it..

Thank you in advance :)

I don't see it on the AMW site now. It was in the AMW zoo. Looks like a lot of kits have been sold. I got two. :)

I don't see it on the AMW site now. It was in the AMW zoo. Looks like a lot of kits have been sold. I got two. :)
I saw an AMW link to green gorilla but then clicked and nothing. Maybe that's where I saw it a month or so ago.. just said not in stock.. I'll reach out to them to see if they have any documentation.. do you happen to have the package picture and any instructions if they came with any.. seems like the package had a list of included parts.. thank you a ton made me feel like I was loosing it.. I kept saying I sear I just searched green gorilla and found a bit on info..lol

They just cleaned up the web page and are not selling those anymore. That is why they are no longer listed.

There were 31 listed as in stock a month ago. There's one currently on eBay (not mine). Mixed reviews on the seller.

There were 31 listed as in stock a month ago. There's one currently on eBay (not mine). Mixed reviews on the seller.
When i looked about a month ago I thought they said out of stock.. wonder if they sold them that quick..The one on ebay looks like it has extra parts and why I was trying to find info on them, I've bought 4 rockets from that seller and they all came in just fine..The sellers boxes were all home made, but I Just recycle them anyways. Most of their kits are not sealed so I always look them up to see what came with them for pricing reasons.. I may buy some that arent complete if the price is right to replace missing parts . just was curious what the actual gorilla kit came with. I reached out to Robert @AMW to see what he has and if he still has any documentation handy.. thank you :)

Back