Good by ingenuity:(

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a very small group of people Who can achieve astonishing feats like this, and then we have the vast majority of people who conduct themselves terribly fighting wars.

We have a very small group of people Who can achieve astonishing feats like this, and then we have the vast majority of people who conduct themselves terribly fighting wars.

That is not true. It is an exceptionally jaded view. Most follow the rules and react humanelyā€”a small minority on the wrong side. After serving for 24 years, I have only seen a handful who crossed the line. Heck, I even treated the wounds of those who fought against us.

The helicopter is amazing. No reason to go there.

I was reading that the processing power on Ingenuity exceeded the total processing power of all other NASA missions totalled together. Not bad for a paltry $6million (I think that was the original figure).
I have at agree. Good investment in the future. I am sure we have learned a lot from this project.

Back