Fyi

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketsonly

Reaction score
Hey hey. Just incase you all didn't know, Rocketguts.com can cut rings and fins to .001" and anything that'll fit in a 4'x8' area. Can you say "4' diameter rocket"? MUAHAHAHA!

:D

Actually, I take that back. If using a 1/4" bit, the largest and safest ring to cut is 3'11" (the 1/4" bit will take 1/4" material off from both sides, and you need about 1/4" after that to make sure both sides of the ring don't pop off, if you know what I mean).

Oh, and did I mention we can cut any scanned drawing? Very helpful for those complex fins and random pieces!

Well, geez...I was all over the 4' rocket, but if it's only 3'11", it's just not worth it!! :D

Originally posted by KermieD
Well, geez...I was all over the 4' rocket, but if it's only 3'11", it's just not worth it!! :D

I no, thats just insane! Have ya'll ever heard of having a broad span of products??? jus kidding!! I'd be happy to test your 3' 11" centering rings... and your 3' 11" rocket!

Back