• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - AMW 75/6000 motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Selling my AMW 75/6000 motor. Gold finish case, which I believe is the original 75/6000 case that was on display at the LDRS where the Kosdon 75mm line was introduced (not sure which was that). Paul Robinson told me he hand made this case. Comes with AMW Fwd Bulkhead, AMW Nozzle, Washer, Snap Ring, Thrust Ring installed. AMW parts Fired Once. No idea if the case itself has ever been fired before I used it. It is in good condition with minor scratches and dings. Bulkhead slightly scratched where the cleaning crew got it stuck after a flight with a M1350. Asking Price is $250 with $15 for shipping. Paypal or money order accepted.

Man, all these great motor case deals are popping up right after I drained my rocketry budget.

Excellent deal here, folks!

Good luck with the sale, Doug

I'll be in Manchester a week from Saturday BTW...... ;)

Mike

Sold pending receiving funds.

I sold off a lot of rocketry stuff. Need the money and don't fly as often as I used to.

I am gonna have to make it to Red Glare one year! Anyways take lots of video!!!! ;)

Mike

That worked out great, Nice work w/ the 24mm tube as the spacer to keep the internals secure. I am looking forward to flying it!

Back