Florida Keys vacation - what to do?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Dr Wogz
One wicked storm though, that rolled though last thurday night!! Miss a good thunder storm!

[lifts my head up] Huh? Storm? That little bit o' rain that just blew through Florida you mean? I hardly noticed :p

You should try coming to Florida in July or August. You should experience a typical summer afternoon thunderstorm. That is a display of thunder, lightning, and rain! (And no, I'm not talkin' 'bout hurricanes...) They normally happen the same time everyday. You can practically set your clock to them.

Glad you had a great time!

Double thumbs up for the snorkling in Penekamp state park
(I saw Jesus! The underwater Statue!!)
(and 2 baracuda, and a nurse shark!!)

Triple thumbs up to the Diveshop "Watersports" (I beleive the name was) and my new presription dive mask!!!

Wogz, glad to hear you had a great time! My dad and I weren't there for long so we didn't do anything exotic. We spent most of our time riding the scooters and hanging out at the pool at the resort.

Anyways, I have some of my pictures posted on Shutterfly. You can see the <a href="https://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeEN2jNw1Zt3WA">album here</a>.

Eugene,

those are some Amazing photos! Good eye! Good composition / subject / placement.

Is the the 'Western Union' sailing along?

My 14 films are at the processors.

Back