Fliskits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetra2

Reaction score
Hi,
I just wanted to let you all know that Fliskits has some absolutely excellent customer service. For example, when I ordered my Deuce's Wild! kit, in the box there was a letter. The letter said that customers had said that the shock cord was way too short, so attached to the letter was a new shock cord and new tape disks with a stronger adhesive! I also had trouble cutting out the complex centering rings for it. Firing off a quick e-mail to Jim Flis, the owner, he got back to me within a DAY and told me that he sent off new patterns for it. He also told me that they have placed a order for laser cut centering rings, and that he would get me a set as soon as they came in. Now, in my opinion, this is EXCELLENT customer service for a brand new company.

I'd also like to comment on the quality of the kits. On their website: www.fliskits.com , they comment about how their rockets have VERNON Estes quality parts. Now, being too young to know what those kind of parts are like, I don't really know. But, the kit has a balsa nose cone, a good thick body tube, and good quality balsa. The instructions are superb, about the same quality as Estes instructions or better. The instructions are littered with diagrams and pictures, along with clear worded portions(for lack of a better phrase). Buy from Fliskits, and I swear that you will not be dissapointed.

Jason

No, I am not affiliated with Fliskits in anyway, just a extremely satisfied customer.

Ok...so other than that...are you happy with Fliskits and their service? ;)
Just kidding of course. I haven't obtained anything from Fliskits to date but, I can tell you I wouldn't be afraid to order from them, if the day comes I do want something.
I'm a firm believer in "word of mouth" advertising. It can make or brake a business. I think it's safe to say that Jason's post scores one for Fliskits. :)

Jason, are you aware that Jim Flis is a frequent poster on this here forum?

Yes. I respect his opinions, he is a smart man from what I have seen. But my favorites of his posts are the new kit announcements.

Jason,

your words warm me on Christmas Eve :)

And, as for a *new* announcement, I can tell you that (finally!) the laser cut rings for the Deuce's Wild have come in!!

I will be sending you an email, but your set will be going out later this week.

I will be also sending out an email (Deuce customers, listen in...), to all who have purchased a Deuce's Wild! in the past. If you have not constructed it yet, and would like a set of laser cut rings, they will be provided free of charge.

I've said it on my site, i've said it here and on other forums...

I will not skimp on customer service and "word of mouth" IS my best friend *S*

have a very Merry everyone!

jim

Latest posts

Back