FlisKits: Tri-Glide slated for release at NARCON 2005!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
In our fourth kit announcement in our largerst product announcement since our opening in September of 2002, FlisKits presents to y ou the Tri-Glide kit.

This sport glider model features 3 foam gliders (no assembly neccessary) that attach to the mother ship (after minor modification) and act as her fins during boost. At apogee, the parachute is deployed from the mother ship as all 3 gliders detach and glide back to earth.

An exciting and easy to assemble kit, this is perfect for modelers of all ages and an absolute HOOT on the field!

All materials have been received and we will have plenty Tri-Glide kits at NARCON!

You can find out more about the Tri-Glide by clicking here.

Visit our booth at NARCON and say hi to Kathy and Jim!

FlisKits is proud to announce the availability of the Tri-Glide!

One rocket
Three gliders
Tons of fun!

Great sport parasite glider kit with 3 gliders that return after serving as fins for the mother ship. Simple assembly with pre-molded foam gliders.

Also stands up well on breezy days and turns in outstanding flights!

Click here for more information

whoops, nope, the Tri-Glide is a single 18mm, not a cluster... sorry if I confused the description...

I see the bogus graphic in the description and am going to fix that toot-sweet

jim

Originally posted by Mrs.Bowhunter
Ohhhhhhhh I want one of theseeeeeeee. Hopefully bowhunter will see this and buy me one :D

It's a very kewl rocket. Just be sure, when you launch it, to call "dibs" on recoverying the mother ship... ...that will leave the 3 gliders for Bow to shag... LOL

NOTICE - Tri-Glide on hold!

NOTICE: We just this minute discovered that we made an error in packaging the Tri-Glide kits. We packaged them with BT-60 body tubes instead of BT-55 tubes.

If you have purchased a Tri-Glide, please contact FlisKits for an immediate replacement tube for your Tri-Glide. We are terribly sorry for this inconvenience and are working hard to correct this error.

We hope to have the Tri-Glide kit off of HOLD in about 24 hours.

Thank you much!
warm regards,
jim

Latest posts

Back