FlisKits Mystic now available for Pre-Order!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits is proud to announce their newest futuristic kit, the Mystic

Featuring a unique fin layout and body design, water slide decals and laser cut detail parts, the Mystic is an exciting and fun addition to the FlisKits growing fleet of futuristic kits..

The Mystic will be formally announced at the FlisKits Anniversary Launch on Saturday, September 18th and hopes to begin shipping product on Monday, September 20th.

Visit the FlisKits web site for more information on this exciting announcement!

Last edited:
Is it the 20th yet???:confused2:

Guess I need to imitate Rumplestiltskin and sleep for 4 days?:roll:

Ordered one of each..As I need more kits:rolleyes:

Just ordered a Mystic myself. Looking forward to the kit Jim...

Mike

Last edited:
Guess I need to imitate Rumplestiltskin and sleep for 4 days?

Was the Rumpmeister known for sleeping or just bad poetry? And he only did a three day gig.

Are you thinking of Rip van Winkle? If so, you'll over shoot by 19+ years. Don't worry, you'll be able to order it from Jim's Classics Collection by then. ;)

Was the Rumpmeister known for sleeping or just bad poetry? And he only did a three day gig.

Are you thinking of Rip van Winkle? If so, you'll over shoot by 19+ years. Don't worry, you'll be able to order it from Jim's Classics Collection by then. ;)

Oh, that Rip V guy:eek: ...Yeah, the Rumpmeister was just bad poetry..Another bout of CRS cropped up:rolleyes:

Quick update.

All parts and all documentation are now in! So we're all set to kit them up tomorrow.

We had a minor problem with the kit cover art. The print shop misaligned the crop marks and cut them wrong. Credit to the shop, they had the problem corrected and new art printed and cut in less than 4 business hours. Incredible!

Kits are now IN THE BAG! We will have them at our launch tomorrow and will begin shipping orders on Monday!

The Mystic is now listed as "NOW SHIPPING!"

Kits are in inventory and we will begin shipping tomorrow afternoon. :)

Latest posts

Back