• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold First PM gets it

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy H.

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I think these are 2X 38mm PML motor retainers and 1X hardware store coupling that would require modification to be a motor retainer, but looks viable.

If you want them, I'll send them to you for free (US only) and will probably fill the box with other small stuff, so let me know what kind of flier you are when you PM. I assume since these are 38mm you're an L1-type flier (maybe MPR) so I'm kind of limited in what other stuff I could throw into such as small box, but I'll try to be creative. Then again, even L1 fliers fly LPR too, so tell me what you fly and I'll try to accommodate.

Also, even though I'm posting this on 4/1, this isn't an April Fools post, it is just a "Saturday while I'm cleaning up" post, so no shenanigans will ensue. . .

Sandy.

I think these are 2X 38mm PML motor retainers and 1X hardware store coupling that would require modification to be a motor retainer, but looks viable.

If you want them, I'll send them to you for free (US only) and will probably fill the box with other small stuff, so let me know what kind of flier you are when you PM. I assume since these are 38mm you're an L1-type flier (maybe MPR) so I'm kind of limited in what other stuff I could throw into such as small box, but I'll try to be creative. Then again, even L1 fliers fly LPR too, so tell me what you fly and I'll try to accommodate.

Also, even though I'm posting this on 4/1, this isn't an April Fools post, it is just a "Saturday while I'm cleaning up" post, so no shenanigans will ensue. . .

Sandy.
That was quick. They're spoken for.

Sandy.

Back