• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Pad & Launch Control

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disaster_Guy

Reaction score
Downsizing some of my extra stuff. I have an extra Estes launch pad and Electrobeam controller (may actually have two of each) Launch rods not included but can be had at any Home Depot, Lowes, or Tractor Supply. Can be picked up in Harford or Cecil County MD, picked up at a MDRA launch, or shipped at your expense. First post in this thread takes it.

Chardog, Thanks for picking that up... I may be able to come up with a second pad and control if someone needs one. I just need to go back and verify that all of the parts are there for the pad (the bag is open and the mount is not yet assembled).

Chardog, Thanks for picking that up... I may be able to come up with a second pad and control if someone needs one. I just need to go back and verify that all of the parts are there for the pad (the bag is open and the mount is not yet assembled).

Not a problem, fourth one sent so far. I have a bunch of porta's, but for some reason I now have no more rods - not sure how that happened.

Latest posts

Back