• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free ESTES Electron Beam Launch Controllers -- New and Used -- Assortment

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSTransplant

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
All -- I have eight (8) Estes Electron Beam Launch controller. These are all new or in like new condition. I can't use them but I hope someone -- supporting a group or something else -- can. The Launch Controllers come fully assembled with 17 ft (5.2 m) of cable, micro clips and a safety key. Each launcher requires four (4) 1.5V ‘AA’ alkaline batteries – sold separately. These are A GREAT Controller for launching all mini, standard (A-C) and D powered rockets. Taker will also receive four (4) Estes Porta Pad Launch Pad with one (1) launch rail and a couple of miscellaneous cruise missiles. Free -- for the cost of shipping -- to the first person to respond. I estimate shipping will be less than $20. THANKS! JP.

Back