• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes Mars Leapers (7297)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OC-Patrick

Reaction score
I have these extras from when Estes had their "mystery gift" offerings a while back. I ended up with all Mars Leapers - lucky me.

Anyways, they are taking up space and I can't seem to give them away - https://www.rocketryforum.com/threa...ch-sets-for-sale-reduced.177664/#post-2481542

So for the approximate price of packaging, shipping and going to the post office or UPS, I am offering these at $15/ea shipped (or less each if you want multiple or all).

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20231001_113726.jpg
    20231001_113726.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 0
My question: Who doesn't have multiple "Leapers" all over the place?
Estes uses them *as* packing material. At my monthly club launch there's always someone trying to give them to the kids.
I still have two in the packaging, and one at the bottom of my range box that gets flown when I'm hoping to get it stuck in a tree.

Back